You can build wealth and replace your income in just years not decades, using our proven roadmap.
- Why invest for the future?
- Build wealth for your future
- Safeguard your family’s finances
- Create choice
- Take charge of your own destiny as there will be no pension and most people do not have enough Superannuation.
- Stop work when you want to and not have to work until you are 70 plus years of age.
- Make sure you will have enough money to live on when you retire and importantly not out live your funds.
- 3 scary realities
- The ABS has found that in retirement out of 100 people:-
- 13 will be dead,
- 79 will be dead broke,
- 4 will be struggling,
- 3 will be comfortable,
- 1 will have financial freedom,
- Cite the specific publication.
- Recent stats from The University of Canberra found that 86.6% of Australians will retire on an income of $16,000 p.a.
- Money halves in value every 7 to 10 years due to inflation. Eg. If you believe you will have $400,000 in Super at the retirement age of 70 and you are 40 years of age, what you can buy with $400k is the equivalent of $50,000 today. How long will $50k last you???
We don’t say this to scare you, but to impress upon you we all need to take charge and invest for a safe financial future.
You can’t save your way to wealth!
- Why invest in property?
- To give you and your family financial security and freedom
- Invest in a stable, tangible investment that you have control over
- A track record of success. Markets often experience upwards and downwards trends, but over time property in Australia has proven safe and secure, with an average of 8.5% growth per annum. Our properties have averaged 14.5% growth since 2001.
- Australia’s financial system is geared in your favour
- Banks will lend you up to 100% of the value of the property meaning you can get a significant asset for a relatively small outlay
- If you choose wisely you can have both capital growth PLUS extra income each week!
- Statistically, property doubles in value every 7 – 10 years.
- Rents generally go up each year in areas in with strong economic pillars
- Someone else pays:- Let the bank, the tax man and the tenant work to build YOU wealth
- A strong property investment will help you pay off your own home loan sooner
- What other asset can you depreciate to the value of your marginal tax rate.
If you would like the top 10 property investment Q and A cheat sheets you have it complimentary here